With light and fluffy pancakes loaded up with your favorite fruit and pecans… what could go wrong?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Use these ingredients for traditional pancakes:
- 1 bag of Blueberry Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Blueberries fresh or defrosted frozen
- Pecans chopped-to taste
- Vicky Cakes Syrup
- Mix ingredients for VickyCakes Pancake & Waffle Blueberry Mix
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp oil
- While the batter is resting, stir in 1/8 cup of blueberries
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side on medium heat
- Repeat until batter is finished
- Place pancakes on a paper towel to cool off
- Once cooled, zigzag 6-8 pancakes on the plate
- Sprinkle extra blueberries and chopped pecans across pancakes
- Drizzle syrup
- Enjoy the deliciousness!
If you’ve never had Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix before, give it a try because it’s not the average box just-add-water mix–in fact it’s the ANTI-just-add-water mix. It’s vegan friendly, has no preservatives, GMOs, or artificial ingredients; and best of all it comes in 5 varieties: original, blueberry, pecan, chocolate chip, and gluten-free.
Learn more and shop today at vickycakesonline.com.
If this tutorial was helpful, please share it with a friend or family member who loves pancakes, and click here for more recipes. We’ll see you at the table!