These little rolled cheesy-pepperoni bites of happiness are just big enough for the kiddos, and just big enough to have more than 1 without the guilt.
- 1 bag of Original Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Italian seasoning
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Dried parsley (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray/grease a 12-count muffin pan
- In a bowl, mix 1 package of Vicky Cakes Original Pancake Mix with an egg and 1/3 cup of milk. The batter should be sticky, not dry.
- Spoon your batter into a well-greased muffin pan. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, take them out of the oven and top with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Place them back into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the muffins out and garnish them with parsley. Allow them to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
If you’ve never had Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix before, give it a try because it’s not the average box just-add-water mix–in fact it’s the ANTI-just-add-water mix. It’s vegan friendly, has no preservatives, GMOs, or artificial ingredients; and best of all it comes in 5 varieties: original, blueberry, pecan, chocolate chip, and gluten-free.
Learn more and shop today at vickycakesonline.com.
If this tutorial was helpful, please share it with a friend or family member who loves pancakes, and click here for more recipes. We’ll see you at the table!