You are now brunching with the best!🤎🔥 Today we’re going to make delicious vegan cinnamon roll pancakes. But, if you aren’t vegan you can enjoy this recipe too by simply using your preferred ingredients and the same measurements because Vicky Cakes is for everybody and that’s your business.😉
Our vegan cinnamon roll pancakes recipe is easy-to-make, full of flavor and promises a delicious twist on your traditional breakfast. With just a few simple ingredients you can create this classic cinnamon roll treat that the whole family will love. Whether it’s for an indulgent weekend brunch or an evening snack, these cinnamon roll pancakes are sure to please.
Our recipe uses wholesome ingredients that not only taste great but also offer a healthier alternative to traditional cinnamon rolls. Plus, our pancakes are easier and quicker to make than regular cinnamon rolls – perfect for busy days or last-minute cravings!
3 Tips and Tricks For Perfecting Your Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Get creative with your cinnamon swirl. You can make it as big or small as you like!
Mix together the cinnamon sugar filling before adding it to the pancake batter so that it gets evenly distributed throughout.
Don’t overmix the batter – this will give you dense and tough pancakes.
Serving suggestions and ideas to make the most of your cinnamon roll pancakes:
- For an EXTRA level of sweetness, top with a dusting of cinnamon sugar, fresh fruit, nut butter, or syrup.
- For an extra special treat, try adding vegan chocolate chips or chopped nuts into the cinnamon sugar filling.
- Serve with a dollop of vegan whipped cream or cinnamon-spiced yogurt for a creamy finish.
Ready to get started? Follow the simple instructions below for perfectly fluffy cinnamon roll pancakes every time.
Ingredients Needed For Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 1 bag of Original Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk (almond, oat, coconut)
- 1/4 cup applesauce (egg replacer)
- 1tbsp vanilla
- 1tbsp oil
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter (vegan)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 4tbsp vegan butter
Directions to Cook Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- In a mixing bowl add all wet ingredients to the pancake mix and stir until mixed well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp oil
- Mix the cinnamon filling ingredients to create the filling.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a squeeze bottle or piping bag.
- Place 1/4 cup pancake batter into skillet/griddle and add the cinnamon filling.
- Cook pancakes for 1-2 mins on each side.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining batter.
- Mix the cream cheese drizzle ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together and drizzle over your pancakes and enjoy!!
Enjoy the deliciousness!
For the ultimate cinnamon roll pancake experience, you can’t go wrong with Vicky Cakes’ vegan cinnamon roll pancakes! Our recipe is easy to make and full of flavor – perfect for breakfast or brunch. Try it today and let us know what you think!
A final note on why you should try Vicky Cakes vegan cinnamon roll pancake recipe today: With its delicious cinnamon taste and fluffy texture, these pancakes are sure to be a hit with everyone in the family. Plus, they’re healthier than traditional cinnamon rolls and are easier and quicker to make too! So why not give our vegan cinnamon roll pancakes a try today – you won’t regret it!
We hope you enjoy our cinnamon roll pancakes as much as we do. Let us know what your favorite topping is and happy cooking!
If you’ve never had Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix before, give it a try because it’s not the average box just-add-water mix–in fact it’s the ANTI-just-add-water mix. It’s vegan friendly, has no preservatives, GMOs, or artificial ingredients; and best of all it comes in 5 varieties: original, blueberry, pecan, chocolate chip, and gluten-free.
Learn more and shop today at vickycakesonline.com.
If this tutorial was helpful, please share it with a friend or family member who loves pancakes, and click here for more recipes. We’ll see you at the table!